PDMA has evolved from a small group of dedicated citizens interested in preserving the area history to the current structure of a registered charity and BC Society.
•1958 Established in small log cabin (right)
•1970 Incorporated as Princeton and District Pioneer Museum
•1971 Town of Princeton constructed new Library/Museum building
•1983 Name changed to Princeton and District Museum and Archives Society
•1985 Construction of Livery Stables and Farm Implement Shed
•1999 Joe Pollard Wing constructed to house 40,000 fossils and minerals
•2011 Expansion into former library space